Thursday 3 January 2013

Well I hope, like us you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. So here it is 2013, the noughties have now become a teenager, are we to expect hormonal unrest? With our plans to head east and all the hard work hopefully starting to pay off I expect a few ups and downs, hopefully more ups though.

I am thinking about a list of goals to achieve this year, nothing extensive, maybe 10 things. The photographs I have been mounting from Yangon only need one more window mount cut and they are ready to show, just need a space or willing coffee shop/pub. Chef Alex and his crew are all set for a shoot on Monday the 21st so hopefully we will call pull hard together and get a stack of shots made for the book. If I can get those things done then that would certainly be 2 ticks off the list.

The real pressing issue for me now though is getting my website updates up and running and making my self portrait for the home page. I think I can shoot that this weekend so that will be another tick. At this rate maybe I should add a few more things to the list......

With my new darkroom (Photoshop) skills I have been revisiting some earlier work, there is plenty to get through. I hope you enjoy these three, I think I may look to shoot enough shots around London over the next 2 months for a good collection which I may print and release as a limited self published book.




As ever, remember to spread the word and keep watching....

No comments:

Post a Comment