Saturday 22 December 2012

Along with my Chef friend Alex I have been working toward putting a cookbook together. I am interested in shooting more food photography and Alex being such a larger than life character I thought who better to work with. Having got to the folks house for Christmas on Thursday I was away first thing on Friday to Bury St Edmunds to see Alex. I just wanted to get a few background shots in the bag of Al doing his kitchen shuffle, a quick hour shooting him during a busy lunchtime service has got the ball rolling, sadly I didn't have more time but will be back for longer in January.

On the way back from Bury I saw his wonderful piece of grafitti and couldn't resist getting ankle deep in a muddy field to make a photograph. Using the big stopper nd filter to great effect, bluring the cloud movement over a 3 minute exposure I may hae the cover shot, I'll have o see what Al thinks but knowing him, he'll love it...


No comments:

Post a Comment