Thursday 20 December 2012

For us Christmas begins today starting with a ride in the rain to our friend Hannah's where I brilliantly left my bag containing Dad and Camille's presents..... Doh!
As ever though I have been fairly busy during the start of the week, on top of having some interesting and promising conversations, which I look forward to continuing in the new year I feel that I have perfected a new lighting technique I have been trying out. Very kindly I was leant some jewellery to practise with, the results of some of the pieces are below, if you like the jewellery then go to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beaniki/154442651288365?fref=ts to see more and make your orders. If you have product you want shooting and like the style I am using then you know to drop me a line 0044 (0) 7957388248....










Right time to jump on my bike and buzz over to Southfields and collect my bag (shame it is pooring down) then pack my bags and off we go across town and to the Midlands. I have my list of shots to make whilst there so don't worry there will be postings over Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment