Saturday 19 January 2013

Another busy week has gone by and interesting things are happening. I am off to Bury St Edmunds tomorrow and getting set for a very busy Monday shooting the food photography for Alex and my planned book, lots to do but I am sure we will get all the shots made and in the bag.

I have been a long way off from sitting on my butt doing nothing this week. Other than seeing my good friend and great photographer Chris Leah...


I also got busy building my interiors portfolio, It has been a learning curve, but it is good to learn. I have just about got it sorted and with a little more practise will have my technique down. I received my new tripod head which should help keep things steady and straight...



So next up is the food project, I am very excited about the week ahead, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment