Thursday 14 March 2013

 Another week has whizzed past, and thankfully Camille will be home this weekend. This means I do have the mammoth task of tidying by studio set away and cleaning the house from top to bottom.

 I'll have to keep this super brief as the sky looks interesting and I may be a good opportunity to get back to Richmond park to see what I can make. It is still a bit chilly though. Thank fully not as cold as it was when I went off to my old stomping ground of Woodstock to make the first portrait in a new project. The project is about record enthusiasts and is entitled "The Collectors". I have a couple more lined up but really want as many as I can get. If you are a record collector or know any please get in touch or send them my way.

Here is Nicky 3DEE...

 It has made me feel really good setting out to make these portraits, hopefully I can get enough together by June when I have a little space lined up to show them.

As ever don't forget to spread the word about my work, send people to my site www.duncan-photo.com and if you need a photographer you know where I am so don't be shy...

No comments:

Post a Comment