Tuesday 19 March 2013

It would appear that it is normal practise not to get back to people, whether it be a service provider promising to get back to you, or a colleague. My friend Tim, who I hadn't seen for twenty years and unknown to me had followed a career in photography is correct. He suggested that a collective name for photographers should be "a moan of photographers"...hahaha, in which case I will stop now.

I have cracked on with "The Collectors" and went to Banquet Records in Kingston upon Thames to drop in a flyer...

I also wanted to introduce myself and see if I could make portraits of the guys in the shop. After all this project is about record collectors, this has to include the suppliers of the records. The guys at Banquet Records were all cool with this, and so this morning I popped in and made these...





There are a few more portraits in this project already lined up but I need lots more. If you are a record collector or know any then get in touch or tell them to come my way and get involved. They will get a portrait for themselves, not to mention being part of this excellent project.
SPREAD THE WORD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment