Tuesday 27 November 2012

For sometime now, in-fact ever since studying photography at college I have been drawn toward architecture and architectural photography. I still have a passion for portraiture, I think my fascination with people, humanity and character will never wane. 

Architecture effects us all, with this in mind I believe that it is natural for me to move toward photographing it. All around us is a history of social growth, aspiration, taste and design. As with portraiture I endeavour to capture the personality of my subject, I can translate this approach directly to architecture. Whether it be the architect who designed the building/structure or the additions made by those who have lived in it.

Here are a couple of examples, I hope there will be plenty more to come.....




So to all you architects and interior designers out there, if you need your projects photographing (big or small) get in touch......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment