Tuesday 11 September 2012

Things have been very busy.....I am now a registered business, Duncan Longden Photography Ltd, very exciting and also a little scary ;-/

I was in Oxford at the weekend shooting some lifestyle commercial shots which I am sure will pop up on here at some point. I shot another set for the "Violence and Consumerism" piece with Marie Wilson modelling, she did a great job. This one is entitled "Conform"......




So the Olympic & Paralympic summer is over and we have to get back to normal. It was a great celebration and although I was a real nay sayer before it started it didn't take long for me to get swept up in all the excitement, here is "Remembering the Olympics".....


...Well back to the grind stone and all that, have to turn some shot around and get them out before the next wave of shoots comes in, oh and we are painting the house this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment